A Study to Assess the Long-Term Efficacy and Safety of Olanzapine and Fluoxetine Combination Versus Fluoxetine Only in the Relapse Prevention of Stabilized Patients With Treatment-Resistant Depression.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olanzapine/fluoxetine (Primary) ; Fluoxetine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 15 May 2012 Actual end date (1 Mar 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.