A Study Comparing Efficacy and Tolerance of Two Maintenance Strategies : a Monotherapy With Lopinavir/Ritonavir or a Single-tablet Triple Therapy by Efavirenz/Emtricitabin/Tenofovir in HIV-1 Infected Patients With HIV RNA Below 50 cp/mL.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lopinavir/ritonavir (Primary) ; Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DREAM
- 23 Mar 2018 According to results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy, because of slow recruitment, the trial steering committee decided to terminate inclusions after a 7 month extension of the initial 12 month inclusion period.
- 23 Mar 2018 Primary endpoint (Proportion of patients without treatment failure at Week 96: non-inferiority against Atripla in primary analysis population (n=195)) has not been met, according to results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
- 23 Mar 2018 Results published in the Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History