An Investigator- And Subject-Blind Phase 1 Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability And Pharmacokinetics Of PF-04447943 After Administration Of Single Oral Doses To Healthy Young Adult Japanese Subjects And Multiple Oral Doses To Healthy Elderly Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4447943 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing safety and tolerability of PF-04447943 across a clinical trial program in 277 patients (Eight phase 1 studies, One phase II and One phase Ib study) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 11 Dec 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Dec 2009 Actual end date (Nov 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.