A Phase 1 Dose Finding Study of the Safety and Pharmacokinetics of XL184 Administered Orally in Combination With Temozolomide and Radiation Therapy in the First Line Treatment of Subjects With Glioblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cabozantinib (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Exelixis
- 20 Nov 2015 Results published in the Cancer
- 19 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Apr 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.