A Randomized Trial Comparing Two Therapies: Basal Insulin/Glargine, Exenatide and Metformin Therapy (BET) or Basal Insulin/Glargine, Bolus Insulin Lispro and Metformin Therapy (BBT) in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Who Were Previously Treated by Basal Insulin Glargine With Either Metformin or Metformin and Sulfonylurea.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Dec 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Exenatide (Primary) ; Insulin glargine; Insulin lispro; Metformin; Sulfonylureas
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Amylin Pharmaceuticals; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Eli Lilly
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2013 Secondary endpoint outcomes presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 24 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History