Phase I/II Multicenter Clinical Trial of O6Benzylguanine and Topical Carmustine in the Treatment of Refractory Early-Stage (IA-IIA) Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Benzylguanine (Primary) ; Carmustine (Primary)
- Indications Cutaneous T cell lymphoma; Mycosis fungoides
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Overall Response Rate) has been met, according to results published in the JAMA Dermatology.
- 15 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to results published in the JAMA Dermatology journal.