Activation of pDCs at the Tumor and Vaccine Site With a Toll Like Receptor (TLR) Agonist
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Resiquimod (Primary) ; Melanoma vaccine
- Indications Malignant melanoma
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 18 Apr 2018 Results (n=47) assessing the biologic effects of Resiquimod, a TLR agonist that can activate both myeloid (TLR 8) and plasmacytoid (TLR 7) dendritic cells, on advanced stage melanoma, were presented at the 109th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 08 Jan 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 May 2018 to 1 May 2019.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated