Paclitaxel Releasing Balloon in Patients Presenting With In-Stent Restenosis A Prospective, Multi-centre, Non-randomized Clinical Trial With Follow-up Investigations at 1, 6 and 12 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery restenosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PEPPER
- 21 May 2012 12-Month results were presented at the EuroPCR congress in May 2012.
- 10 Nov 2011 12-month results reported at the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics 23rd Annual Scientific Symposium, according to a BIOTRONIK media release.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.