Randomized, Single-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Tolerability, the Pulmonary Deposition and Pharmacokinetics of Ciprofloxacin in Patients With Moderate to Severe Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (GOLD II - III), Following Inhalation of Ciprofloxacin PulmoSphere Inhalation Powder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Ciprofloxacin (Primary)
- Indications Bacterial infections; Respiratory tract infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Bayer
- 18 Mar 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2010 to 1 Mar 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 12 Mar 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.