A Double-Blind Placebo-Controlled Asian Study of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride in the Treatment of Adult Patients With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atomoxetine (Primary)
- Indications Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 07 Jun 2012 Primary endpoint 'Conners-Adult-ADHD-Rating-Scale' has been met according to results presented at the 28th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 07 Jun 2012 Results of primary endpoint presented at the 28th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum.
- 04 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Feb 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.(NCT00962104).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History