A Multi-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multiple Ascending Dose, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel Group, 2-Part Study to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, PK, and PD of RO5095932 Administered Once Weekly for 4 Weeks in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus on a Stable Dose of Metformin
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RO 5095932 (Primary) ; Metformin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 12 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Feb 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.