A Phase 1b Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of Heterologous Prime/Boost Vaccine Regimens (NYVAC-B/rAd5 vs. rAd5/NYVAC-B) in Healthy, HIV-1 Uninfected, Ad5 Seronegative Adult Participants.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine (Primary) ; NYVAC-B (Primary)
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Planned end date 1 Oct 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.