A Phase 2, Open-label Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Immunogenicity of a Meningococcal B Vaccine When Administered at a 0, 2, 6 Months and of a Single Dose of Meningococcal ACWY Conjugate Vaccine in Healthy Adults Aged 18-65 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group B infections; Meningococcal group C infections; Meningococcal group W-135 infections; Meningococcal group Y infections; Meningococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms MenOccy
- 07 Apr 2012 Actual initiation date changed from Dec 2009 to Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Actual patient number 38 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date Mar 2012 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.