A Single-blind, Randomized, Comparative Split-face Study Evaluating the Tolerability of Clindamycin and Benzoyl Peroxide Gel to Benzoyl Peroxide/Adapalene Gel in the Treatment of Acne Vulgaris.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Benzoyl peroxide/clindamycin (Primary) ; Adapalene/benzoyl peroxide
- Indications Acne vulgaris
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Stiefel Laboratories
- 24 Aug 2011 GlaxoSmithKline added as a trial associate as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Aug 2011 GlaxoSmithKline added as lead trial centre as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.