Pt. A: Ph I, Sngl-Blind, Randomized, Pcbo-Controlled 3-Way Crossover Study Followed by an Open-label Food Effect Study to Assess the PK of IV and Oral AZD6765 in Healthy Male and Female Subjects Pt.B: Ph I, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability and PK of AZD6765 When Administered in Multiple Ascending Doses to Healthy Subjects.
Withdrawn prior to enrolment
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lanicemine (Primary) ; Lanicemine (Primary)
- Indications Depressive disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 12 Oct 2014 Status changed from suspended to withdrawn prior to enrolment as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to suspended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Aug 2009 New trial record