A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Combination Therapy of T-614 and Methotrexate in Rheumatoid Arthritis Patients With an Inadequate Response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iguratimod (Primary) ; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Co Ltd
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 13th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 31 Aug 2011 Primary endpoint 'American-College-of-Rheumatology-20%-response-criteria' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History