Open-label, Multicenter, Randomized, Parallel Study to Investigate pk, pd, Efficacy and Safety of Tocilizumab (TCZ, RO4877533) Following Subcutaneous Administration of TCZ 162 mg Weekly or Every Other Week in Combination With Methotrexate in Patients With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tocilizumab (Primary) ; Folic acid; Methotrexate
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Roche
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Sep 2011 Actual end date (August 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Sep 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.