A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Dexpramipexole in Subjects With Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dexpramipexole (Primary)
- Indications Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMPOWER
- Sponsors Knopp Biosciences
- 30 Nov 2017 According to a Cytokinetics media release, retrospective analysis data from EMPOWER, BENEFIT-ALS and Open-Access ALS Clinical Trials (PRO-ACT) database were published in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) Neurology.
- 30 Nov 2017 Retrospective data was published in a Cytokinetics media release.
- 28 Apr 2017 Results assessing the associations between plasma neurofilament heavy chain (NF-H) levels and outcome measures of disease severity, progression, and survival in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients from EMPOWER study (n=663), presented at the 69th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History