Pilot Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Switching the Nnrti or pi to Maraviroc in Hiv-1-infected Subjects With Persistent Viremia Suppression.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Maraviroc (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Atazanavir; Atazanavir/ritonavir; Darunavir; Darunavir/ritonavir; Efavirenz; Fosamprenavir; Lopinavir/ritonavir; Nevirapine; Nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitors; Ritonavir; Tipranavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MARAVI-SWITCH
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 25 Jan 2013 Primary endpoint 'Viral-load' has been met.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History