A Multi-Center, Open-Label, 2-Arm, Randomized, Stratified, Parallel, Pilot Study to Assess Palonosetron vs. Ondansetron as Rescue Medication in Subjects That Develop Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting (PONV) in the Postanesthesia Care Unit (PACU).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 May 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Ondansetron; Palonosetron
- Indications Postoperative nausea and vomiting
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eisai Inc
- 08 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jan 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.