A Randomized, Multicenter, Explorative Trial to Explore the Safety, Acceptability and Vaginal Bleeding Pattern of Three Doses of an Etonogestrel-releasing Medicated Intrauterine System (ENG-MIUS) Versus a Copper-releasing Intrauterine Device (IUD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Etonogestrel (Primary) ; Copper
- Indications Pregnancy
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Organon; Schering-Plough
- 26 Aug 2011 Actual end date 1 Jul 2011 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 26 Aug 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Jun 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.