Phase I Trial of Super-Selective Intraarterial Carotid Infusion of Avastin (Bevacizumab) For Treatment of Relapsed/Refractory Glioblastoma Multiforme and Anaplastic Astrocytoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary)
- Indications Anaplastic astrocytoma; Brain cancer; Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 21 Apr 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Dec 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2009 New trial record