An Open-label, Single-dose Study to Assess the Pharmacokinetics of Oral Everolimus (Afinitor) in Subjects With Impaired Hepatic Function.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 23 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Coronary artery restenosis; Gastric cancer; Heart transplant rejection; Liver cancer; Liver transplant rejection; Pancreatic cancer; Renal cancer; Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 01 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date changed from Mar 2010 to Nov 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.