Immunogenicity, Safety and Reactogenicity of GSK Biologicals' Influenza GSK2340272A and Fluarix 2009-2010 Vaccines When Co-administered in Elderly Subjects Aged 61 Years and Older.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; AS03A; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 21 Nov 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Nov 2009 Results have been reported by GlaxoSmithKline in a media release.
- 06 Oct 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History