A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Design, Global Multicenter Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Tadalafil Once Daily Dosing for 12 Weeks in Men With Signs and Symptoms of Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tadalafil (Primary) ; Tamsulosin
- Indications Benign prostatic hyperplasia; Erectile dysfunction; Lower urinary tract symptoms
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 19 Apr 2016 Results of a pooled analysis from four trials (n= 1462) published in the Journal of Urology
- 24 Aug 2015 Results of post-hoc analysis of pooled data from four trials published in the International Journal of Clinical Practice.
- 15 Apr 2014 Results reporting treatment satisfaction scores presented at the 29th Congress of the European Association of Urology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History