A Randomized Controlled Clinical Trial of Low Dose Thymoglobulin and Extended Delay of Calcineurin Inhibitor Therapy for Renal Protection After Liver Transplantation.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Antithymocyte globulin; Mycophenolate mofetil; Steroids; Tacrolimus
- Indications Liver transplant rejection
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 25 Mar 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 25 Mar 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2013 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 29 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History