Safety and Immunogenicity Study of GSK Biologicals' Pandemic Influenza Candidate Vaccine (GSK2340272A) in Children Aged 6 to 35 Months.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; AS03A; AS03B
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 24 Nov 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according the the GlaxoSmithKline website.
- 28 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint `meeting or exceeding the humoral immune response criteria of the European Medicines Agency (EMA) Committee for Medicinal Products for Human Use (CHMP)' has been met.
- 28 Jun 2010 Results reported in Vaccine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History