A Phase I/II Trial of Vorinostat (SAHA) (NSC-701852) in Combination With Rituximab-CHOP in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Advanced Stage Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vorinostat (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Dec 2015 Results presented at the 57th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 06 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Dec 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Mar 2012 Additional trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.