Changes in the Renal Excretion of Neramexane by Acidification of Urinary pH Open-Label, Randomized, Single Center, Multiple Dose, 2-Period, 2-Sequence, Crossover Study With and Without Application of a Urinary pH Acidification Regimen.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Neramexane (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Pain; Tinnitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merz Pharmaceuticals GmbH
- 04 Feb 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Feb 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2009 New trial record