A Phase 2, Randomised, Placebo-Controlled, Dose-Ranging Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Anti-GM-CSF Monoclonal Antibody KB003 in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis and Inadequate Prior Treatment Outcome From Biologic Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Lenzilumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Humanigen
- 07 Aug 2017 According to a Humanigen media release, KaloBios Pharmaceuticals changed its name to Humanigen.
- 27 Jan 2011 Planned end date changed from May 2011 to Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.