A Phase IIb, 12 week Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group, Placebo-Controlled study to evaluate Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of 2, 4 and 6 mg of Revamilast in patients with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis who have had an inadequate response to Methotrexate.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Revamilast (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TERRA
- Sponsors Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.