A Prospective, Multicenter, Non-comparative, Open-label, Phase II Study to Evaluate the Effects of the Combination of Bortezomib/Dexamethasone/Zoledronic Acid on Bone Mineral Density, Bone Metabolism, Radiographically-detected Osteolytic Bone Lesions, Skeletal-related Events and Bone Pain in Patients With Multiple Myeloma Who Have Relapsed After 1-3 Prior Lines of Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 14 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Zoledronic acid
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 23 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.