An Investigation Into the Mechanisms of Action of a Combined Long Acting Beta Agonist/Inhaled Corticosteroid (Seretide 500 Accuhaler) on the Bacterial Colonisation, Immunology and Inflammation of Patients With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Salmeterol/fluticasone propionate (Primary)
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IMAS
- 17 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (European Clinical Trials Database; EudraCT2009-015876-86).
- 14 Jun 2012 United Kingdom Clinical Research Network reports accrual to date changed from 91% to 112%.
- 20 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by UKCRN.