A Six Week Randomized, Double-blind, Multi-center, Placebo-controlled, Exploratory, Adaptive Design Study to Explore the Antidepressant Properties of the p38 MAP Kinase Inhibitor GW856553 Compared to Placebo in Adult Subjects With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Losmapimod (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Jul 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Feb 2010 Additional trial location (Germany) identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.