A Double-blind, Randomized, Stratified and Controlled Clinical Trial With Split-virion, Adjuvanted and Non-adjuvanted Influenza A/H1N1 Vaccines in Healthy Adults, Elders, Adolescents and Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; Aluminium hydroxide
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 17 Dec 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed based on publication of results in the New England Journal of Medicine.
- 16 Dec 2009 Results of a pooled analysis of 10 trials reported in Lancet.
- 22 Oct 2009 Results were published in the New England Journal of Medicine.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History