A phase III, open, non-randomized, trial to evaluate the immunogenicity and safety of a two-dose schedule of the A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)v-like candidate vaccine manufactured in Dresden adjuvanted with AS03A, in adults aged 18 years and above.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms FLU D-PAN H1N1-022
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 15 Mar 2012 Official title amended as reported by EudraCT.
- 19 May 2010 Actual patient number (312) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.