An Open-Label Phase 1/2 Study to Assess the Immunogenicity and Safety of Two Different Dose Levels of H1N1 Pandemic Influenza Vaccine in Healthy Infants, Children and Adolescents Aged 6 Months to 17 Years
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; Influenza virus vaccine liposomal
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- 25 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 16 Feb 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Aug 2010 Status changed from completed to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.