A Phase Ib, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation Study of the Safety and Pharmacology Of PI3-Kinase Inhibitor GDC-0941 In Combination With Either Paclitaxel And Carboplatin (With or Without Bevacizumab) or Pemetrexed, Cisplatin, And Bevacizumab in Patients With Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 06 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pictrelisib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Genentech; Roche
- 06 Oct 2017 Results assessing safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of pictilisib administered with paclitaxel and carboplatin with or without bevacizumab in patients with NSCLC or pemetrexed and cisplatin with and without bevacizumab in patients with non-squamous NSCLC, were published in the European Journal of Cancer.
- 26 Jan 2016 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record,primary end points has been revised and no.of treatment arms changed from 3 to 4.
- 22 Mar 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to to ClinicalTrials.gov record.