Randomized Trial of Prasugrel Plus Bivalirudin vs. Clopidogrel Plus Heparin in Patients With Acute STEMI.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bivalirudin (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Clopidogrel; Heparin
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRAVE-4
- 21 Jan 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Feb 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 21 Jan 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting; according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 18 Sep 2009 New trial record