A Post Marketing Surveillance Study Assessing the Long-term Efficacy and Safety of Tipranavir (Aptivus) Co-administered With Low-dose Ritonavir in Treatment Experienced Patients With HIV-1 Infection in the Daily Clinical Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Tipranavir (Primary) ; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 01 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.