A Randomized Phase 2, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Center Study Of PF-03463275 As Add-On Therapy In Outpatients With Persistent Negative Symptoms Of Schizophrenia Treated With A Stable Dose Of A Second Generation Antipsychotic.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs PF 3463275 (Primary)
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 12 Oct 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Dec 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2009 Additional location identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.