Randomized Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Phase II Trial Evaluating Erlotinib in Non-Smoking Patients With (Bevacizumab-Eligible and Ineligible) Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Carboplatin; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Mar 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2013 Status changed from completed to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.