Avastin in Combination With Temozolomide and Irinotecan for Unresectable or Multifocal Glioblastoma Multiformes and Gliosarcomas.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary)
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 01 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Nov 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.