Randomized Phase II Study of Pre-operative Chemoradiotherapy +/- Panitumumab (IND 110152) Followed by Consolidation Chemotherapy +/- Cetuximab in Potentially Operable Locally Advanced (Stage IIIA, N2+) Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (Cetuximab Closed as of 05/14/10)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Panitumumab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cetuximab; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 23 Aug 2016 NCT reports status "active, no longer recruiting" but according to results this study was completed, hence retained status as per results.
- 07 Jun 2016 Primary endpoint (Mediastinal nodal clearance after completion of induction chemoradiotherapy with or without panitumumab) has not been met according to the results presented at the 52nd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.