A Phase I/II Study of Continuous, Concomitant Oral Treatment With BIBF 1120 and Pemetrexed - a Phase I, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study & a Phase II, 2 Arm, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study in Japanese Patients With Stage IIIB/IV or Recurrent Non-small-cell Lung Cancer After Failure of Chemotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Nintedanib (Primary) ; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 11 Apr 2016 Time frame for Adverse events changed from up to 912 days to up to 1020 days.
- 11 Apr 2016 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 08 Jan 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.