Non-interventional Observational Study With Viramune (Nevirapine) and Various Drug Combinations in the Antiretroviral Combination Treatment of HIV-infected Patients Who Have Already Been Treated for Approx. 10 Years With Viramune.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nevirapine (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2010 to 1 Nov 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.