Randomized, Double-blind Trial Comparing the Effects of a 3-month Clopidogrel Regimen, Combined With ASA During the First Month, Versus ASA Alone for the Acute Treatment of High-risk Patients With Acute Non-disabling Cerebrovascular Event (TIA or Minor Stroke)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke; Transient ischaemic attacks
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CASTIA; CHANCE
- Sponsors Sanofi
- 19 Oct 2017 Results of study (n=3026) assessing association between stress hyperglycemia and risk of new stroke published in the Stroke.
- 19 Apr 2017 Results of a post-hoc analysis investigating the short-term time course risks and benefits of clopidogrel with aspiriin minor ischemic stroke or TIA, published in the Neurology.
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a substudy published in the Stroke.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History