A Phase 2a, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo- and Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Study Evaluating the Analgesic Efficacy and Safety of ADL5859 and ADL5747 in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Pain Due to Osteoarthritis of the Knee.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs ADL 5747 (Primary) ; ADL 5859 (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Musculoskeletal pain; Osteoarthritis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Adolor Corporation
- 18 May 2017 According to Media Release (9130098), Cubist Pharmaceuticals acquired Adolor Corporation on 24 Oct 2011 and trial was completed on Jun 2010 . kindly, do not add Cubist in association field.
- 17 Aug 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Jun 2010 Disappointing top-line results have been reported in an Adolor corporation media release.