A Phase II Evaluation of SU11248 (Sunitinib Malate) (IND 74019, NSC 736511) in the Treatment of Persistent or Recurrent Clear Cell Ovarian Carcinoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary)
- Indications Ovarian cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Jun 2018 Results (n=35) published in the Gynecologic Oncology.
- 21 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.