Immunogenicity and Safety Study of GSK Biologicals' Thimerosal-free Trivalent Influenza Vaccine (TIV) Versus a Licensed Comparator in Children.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 19 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs GSK 1536489A; Influenza virus vaccine
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 19 Feb 2018 Results of pooled post hoc analysis of NCT00764790, NCT00980005 and NCT00383123 trials assessing the relation of fever and antipyretic use to each other and to vaccine immunogenicity published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 10 Feb 2012 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 10 Feb 2012 Primary endpoint 'Seroconversion-rate' has been met.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History